Virtual events are a great way to reduce travel costs and increase attendance. They allow you to reach participants who couldn’t make it in person, or those who live too far away from the event location to attend in person. Most importantly, they open an opportunity to host events even in the Covid times, where everyone has to stay in.
In this webinar, we will walk you through five critical steps to set up and host a virtual event:
- Plan your event from scratch
- Set up your event in a virtual environment
- Advertise your event digitally
- Monitor your event’s progress
- Wrap up your event with analytics
Learn from virtual event experts from hubs101! Register for free today.
Head of Business Development, hubs101
Product Marketing Manager, hubs101